Frequently Asked Questions
VOUCHER & ORDERING
- How long are vouchers valid for?
- Our vouchers are valid for a period of 12 months. Vouchers purchased in the lead up to Christmas will have an extended validity so that they are valid for 12 months from Christmas day. This can be extended for a small handling fee as long as the vouchers are still in date.
- What do the vouchers look like?
- They look great,you can see images of them on the website.
- How much is postage?
- 1St class delivery is free, recorded and express options are also available and can be selected when ordering your voucher
- Can you send the voucher direct to the Recipient?
- Of course. Just let us know when you order who you would like us to send it to.
- How is the voucher redeemed?
- Redemption instructions are on the back of the voucher, its as simple as a phone call.
- Which payment methods do you accept?
- We accept all major credit and debit cards, paypal and bank transfer.
- Do I have to choose which car when buying the voucher?
- We sell non specific Supercar and rally vouchers so the recipient can choose at the time of booking their date.
- Does the voucher that I order have to be for a specified date?
- No, our Red Rush Driving vouchers have the additional benefit of being open ended for a 12 month period, so, the recipient can choose a time and date that best suits them.
- Are there any restrictions that I need to consider when ordering a voucher?
- Yes. All driving experiences have minimum age, height and weight restrictions
- Does the recipient need a driving licence?
- Yes they will need a full valid driving licence that permits them to drive in the UK. No licence is required for junior experiences
ON THE DAY
- Can family and friends go along to watch?
- Yes spectators are welcome.
- Can we buy a video of the day?
- Yes most tracks offer this service, this can be booked at the time of redeeming the voucher along with other optional upgrades. Details will be included with the voucher.